Kodiak Studios’ (KSI) mission is to provide high quality hyper-realistic museum figures and three dimensional custom-fabricated objects to an international clientele. With our timeless quality, powerful realism and uncompromised craftsmanship, Kodiak Studios stands as a leader in the museum fabrication industry.
We offer superior customer service throughout the life of the product, always remembering that each customer represents a potential business referral to our company.
In addition to Kodiak Studios superior quality museum figures, KSI has increased it’s scope of work to include large scale urethane foam carving for interior and exterior architectural applications.
From Corinthian columns to sideshow themes, our hot wire foam carving is designed to handle small details as well as having the capacity to cut shapes 8 feet in diameter. We can duplicate objects, large and small, in the most cost effective way passing the savings on to our clients.
- Specialized Sculpture Services
- Bronze & Aluminum casting
- Life size Animal & Dinosaur Fabrication
- Sculpted Portraits of Famous Individuals & Local Heroes
- Complete Costume Research & Construction Services
- Architectural Model and Mold making Services
- Metal Fabrication Services
- Crates for Traveling Exhibits
- Props & Furnishings
- Wax Museum Figures